Since 1969, Red Rocks Community College has assisted students in meeting ambitious career and educational goals in an exciting, collaborative environment with multiple pathways to success. We deliver career-enhancing courses, certificate programs, and degrees that represent a solid investment in each student’s goals and career success. Red Rocks Community College embraces the leadership role of providing education that is firmly rooted in real-world applicability.
Through academic excellence and the breadth of our student population, we provide a pathway that is true to our local, state, national and international communities and support changing trends as they impact the success of our students’ career and educational goals. Our high value and academic rigor, combined with dedicated faculty, outstanding student life, and a strong learning support system, make Red Rocks the smart choice for meeting educational goals.
Red Rocks Community College has campuses in Lakewood and Arvada. Courses are delivered in formats from traditional classroom, online, self-paced, and weekend classes.
We are one of the finest higher education institutions in Colorado. Here’s why:
- Our faculty are accessible, highly qualified, and focused on teaching. RRCC is the only community college in Colorado to have an Endowed Teaching Chair Program and has awarded 20 Endowed Teaching Chairs in support of Teaching Excellence.
- RRCC offers numerous degrees and certificates in today’s most in-demand career fields including Health Careers, Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, Computer Technology, Fire Science, Law Enforcement, and many more.
- We offer flexible course schedules that fit around work or home commitments, including traditional classroom, online, self-paced, and weekend classes.
- RRCC combines rigorous, high-value education with tuition that is among the lowest in the state, and we offer many Financial Aid options and scholarships through our Foundation, which has provided over $4 million in scholarships to nearly 3,000 students and was recognized nationally as the 2014 Scholarship Provider of the Year.
- Our AA/AS General Education Transfer Program is accepted by all of Colorado’s state four-year colleges and universities, and RRCC transfers more students into Colorado School of Mines than any other college in the nation.
- RRCC is home to the Rocky Mountain Education Center, which includes an OSHA authorized education center serving the six-state Region VIII.
- We offer Computer Technology, CISCO Academy, and Multimedia programs that are among the most popular and respected in the region.
- RRCC’s support services include free tutoring, advising, the Child Care center, Accessibility Services, our Fitness Center, the Learning Commons, English as a Second Language resources, Student Life, and Student Employment. Our Office of Inclusion & Diversity creates and supports equity in access, developmental opportunities, and holistic education for all students.