In need of an experienced Litigation Paralegal . This position requires 3+ years of experience working as a para- legal .
• • Reviewing daily docket and deadlines
• Preparing filings, briefs, orders, motions, discovery, and pre-trial preparation
• Preparing and maintaining pleadings, correspondence, deposition transcripts, witness outlines and other litigation-related documentation
• Schedule and calendar appointments; organize business itineraries, travel arrangements, conferences and meetings
• Maintaining information relating to specific client requirements and the ability to complete tasks per clients’ guidelines
• Maintaining attorney chronological files
• Locating internet references
• Ability to accurately transcribe legal documents, correspondence, and reports from rough draft, dictation, or transcription
• Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of firm personnel
• Ability to maintain professional demeanor in all situations
• Requires knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
To apply for this job please visit www.appleone.com.